The Burrows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Levantine.

2 posters

Go down

Thanks Levantine. Empty Thanks Levantine.

Post by MetallicWolf Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:05

I have always learned that you need to be presentable in everything you do. You always should look your best, show that your serious, and that you know what you are doing. We are a group of gamers who just want to have fun and kick some a**, this makes it kinda hard to make ourselves presentable and official. Luckily for us, we have an active player who solved this problem. This player, is Levantine. Thanks to his hard work, we now have an official forum for our World of Tanks clan. Levantine has done an amazing job. He has stepped up to the plate, and took the time to make a forum for people that he probably has never seen or met in person. For lack of a better term, he did a great deal of work for complete strangers. So to repay him for his work, lets not be total strangers, and lets give him a round of applause, or a round of positive PMs and comments, for his great work. He has made our clan look professional, if blowing up virtual tanks is a proffesional trade, and presentable. Not only did he make our clan look professional, but he also gave us a BIG lagistical advantage over other clans. We are now able to communicate easier and organize plans more effectivly. I may not be in the military, but I know that when opposing forces have equal firepower, and equally trained soldiers, it all comes down to communication. Communication is key. Levantine has given us a large communication advantage by making this forum.
Once again, thank you Lev for your outstanding work. The forum looks amazing and it is extremely usefull to our cause. Also, as a message to all of those who read this, I expect all of you to give some form of gratitude to Lev for his work. He truely deserves it.
This has been Diplomat MetallicWolf (aka Metal) with words of gratitude for a comrade, signing off.
MetallicWolf
MetallicWolf
Diplomat
Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Thanks Levantine. Empty Re: Thanks Levantine.

Post by Levantine Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:17

I really appreciate the kind words, Metal. I am glad to contribute something nice for our clan, and hopefully we can use it to make ourselves stronger and more competitive. Keep a look out for training events which I'll schedule and work with the commanders in the coming week.
Levantine
Levantine
Admin
Admin

https://burrows.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum